• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate Change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate Change

Dinosaurs passing wind may have caused climate change - Telegraph

On a smaller scale, I had wind yesterday, and it certainly changed the atmosphere in my touring caravan. My wife even stopped talking to me
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Can't we save some money by shutting these research depts down? Wouldn't these scientists be more useful serving burgers in MacDonalds.

just a thought...
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Can't we save some money by shutting these research depts down? Wouldn't these scientists be more useful serving burgers in MacDonalds.

just a thought...
        I am as opposed to using daft research to drive policy as anyone

but I am not opposed to research . no matter how daft the presupposition

And thats the big difference, CAGW should be regarded as blue sky thinking, but it's been hijacked by the activists.

untill dino-farts get hijacked by pjclarke, they pass the sniff-test

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X