• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zombie Run

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie Run

What have I done? I have agreed to do this

oh fook now I need to actually get fit as opposed to saying I will.

I plan to start with a rowing machine for general fitness levels (also its one of the few exercise machines that BGG can use) so any one got one & any recommendations, I was thinking magnetic for a quieter performance?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Hmmm - I might just volunteer to be a zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Hmmm - I might just volunteer to be a zombie.
      Hmm chased by BP there’s all the motivation I need to get fit
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

I've got a water rower, one of these.... - highly recommended. No jerkiness on the return pull and the sound of the water is brilliant.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          Hmm chased by BP there’s all the motivation I need to get fit
          REminds me of the old joke of the man who goes to a health club. Sees sign saying new course to lose 3 pounds, 6 pounds or 9 pounds. He opts for level 1 - girl comes out with sign saying "you catch me you have me". He chases her for 30 minutes before he catches her. He has lost 3 pounds.

Next day he opts for level 2. A fitter girl comes out with same sign. THis time he takes an hour to catch her. He has lost 6 pounds.

Next day he he opts for level 3. MF comes out for a sign saying "I catch you I have you"....

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            I've got a water rower, one of these.... - highly recommended. No jerkiness on the return pull and the sound of the water is brilliant.
            Interesting. But they cost £900?

I take it the performance is worth the money?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Interesting. But they cost £900?

I take it the performance is worth the money?
              I got mine discounted and only paid £700 and something. Cash is king etc. I prefer it to the Concept 2 but appreciate that it's not everyone's cup of tea. Trying the machines side by side the water rower was far smoother and more natural. I tend to do 10-15 minutes per day and I actually quite enjoy it.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I read that as Zombie Rum. I can see the label now.

A plan B was born.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I've done that course during basic training (competition!) it's fun. Could be REALLY fun in October if its wet and muddy!

Fair play to you mate, quite fancy that myself for the laugh. Good luck!
                  I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I read that as Zombie Rum. I can see the label now.

A plan B was born.
                    I read that as Zombie Bum. I can see the label now.

A plan C was born

Comment

Working...
                    X