• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At what point

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At what point

Do we stop blaming the previous shower and heap scorn on the new ship of fools in charge of the country?
    Coffee's for closers

Is this thread about France, Greece or the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is this thread about France, Greece or the UK?
      UK
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        UK
        Then I reckon now. The thing is that DC carried on with almost the same policies as GB had. He should have cut spending drastically immediately and blamed Labour.

The way things are the economy will flatline for another 5 years.

And he should have cut red tape.

Comment

Do we stop blaming the previous shower and heap scorn on the new ship of fools in charge of the country?
          Yes, blaming previous fools is getting tiresome especially when new ones are now in charge.

Comment

Then I reckon now. The thing is that DC carried on with almost the same policies as GB had. He should have cut spending drastically immediately and blamed Labour.
            WHS

It's now 2 years and now it's clear they won't do the proper cuts and will still lose anyway - with such cretins in charge might as well vote Labour.

Cut taxes and keep red tape - that would be fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              It's now 2 years and now it's clear they won't do the proper cuts and will still lose anyway
              Thats what they said about Maggie. DC needs a war. If Argentina does not invade the Falklands then he will have to declare war on France.

Comment

The way things are the economy will flatline for another 5 years.

Absolutely, WHS.

and I reckon it wasn't mainly an understandable fear of damping down demand even more, but a combination of plain cowardice and being bound hand and foot by EU regulations and human rights bollox
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I've been doing it from about two minutes after they got into power. They are utterly clueless this lot. They are completely out of touch and have done nothing but use the economy as an excuse for political skullduggery.

Camoron and his fag won't get another term. Even their own party are starting to sharpen the knives.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

he hasn't achieved anything except skating towards a second dip.

If he had done something (other than empty old ladies purses and give to the rich) he would have been seen as a real statesman.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X