• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possibly a bigger arse than either blair or brown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly a bigger arse than either blair or brown

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/5020222.stm

I can understand the supporters of terrorism on this forum supporting the assassination of blair...but this arse takes the cake!

Wonder if he will be arrested on his return from communist cuba!

Mailman

These comments take my breath away. Every time you think he can't sink any lower he goes and stuns you again. It's reprehensible to say it would be justified for a suicide bomber to assassinate anyone.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Looneys like Galloway play important role in democratic society - so long as I am sure that last scumbag's rights are protected I can be sure that mine will also be.

Killing Blair or Bush certainly won't solve anything as modern Governments are ruled by advisors and assistants, not public fronts whose main job is to look good on TV and say things that please the most voters.

Comment

First the cat drinking milk impression and now this. What a plonker.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Substitute "morally imperative" for "morally justified" and I totally agree with Galloway.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Did they ever find out how his charity books ended up in Baghdad?

Mailman

Comment

This is just media "pick n mix" exploitation: look at the whole article...

..as much as I dislike any politician that moves his lips, Galloway is simply expressing an opinion and makes great care to say he does not condone blowing up bliar, he simply makes the point of saying:

"I would like to see Tony Blair in front of a war crimes tribunal for sending this country to war illegally and for the appalling human consequences which resulted".

The media are desperate for Galloway to declare "jihad" and they will be goading him nonstop, provoked by the liebour spin machine (they will not forgive him for ousting their token drone MP Oona), to ridicule.

I don't care for Galloway's policies. I don't care for Galloway's sentiment. I like that he is a thorn in liebour's backside and I like that he was able to oust that patronising bint Oona King from her pedestal.

Having been on the receiving end of tabloid media, I know exactly how these bunch of illiterate retards can twist and turn events to their own political agenda (I worked for an oil company on a certain alternative fuel trial in Kent and the uneducated tulipe they reported was unbelievable: fecking education, education, education...)...

Be thankful that Galloway is reminding everyone about the pretence we went to war with Iraq - did you see Question Time on BBC1 last night? The majority of the audience were totally against the war, regardless of the magnanimous justification from "Buff" Hoon, simply because we went to war on a lie.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                The majority of the audience were totally against the war, regardless of the magnanimous justification from "Buff" Hoon, simply because we went to war on a lie.
                Would it be reasonable to substitute 'audience' with 'electorate' ?

I too think it was/is unforgivable that Blair took this country to war off the back of a bunch of lies. Just another deception for New Liebour.

Those lies & the deception were exposed before the last General Election.

The electorate had the opportunity to declare their disgust and broadcast the message loud & clear that some Gov't practice must never be tolerated. Largely though, the electorate demonstrated they excused the inexcusable and voted for Blair and his cronies.

Surely if we still accuse Blair of smelling obnoxious with regard to Iraq, we must now also accuse ourselves, 'the electorate', of also smelling obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                  Substitute "morally imperative" for "morally justified" and I totally agree with Galloway.
                  The fact that it's treason to assassinate one of the Queen's ministers wouldn't put a lot of people off, even if they'd be inevitably caught and at best looking at a thirty year stretch (or until five years ago a neck stretch!)

But I reckon it's best to to leave discredited leaders and their regimes until the bitter end, like a festering boil coming to a head, so their abject incompetence and failure becomes obvious to all, like Adolph in his bunker. Otherwise they or others might think they could have succeeded, given more time or something, and be tempted to follow in their footsteps.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                    This is just media "pick n mix" exploitation: look at the whole article...
                    Well he said in a recorded interview that it would be justifiable to kill Blair though he would not condone it and would report any such plot were he to hear about it. There was no mis-quotation or re-interpretation. It is stepping over the line as it will be interpreted by some as encouraging them to murder Blair. The man is not fit to be an MP when he makes such remarks.

Comment

Working...
                    X