PDA

View Full Version : Have we done the fat fecker on benefits yet?

MarillionFan
8th May 2012, 21:32
World's fattest man ... when he was slim | The Sun |Features (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4304152/Worlds-fattest-man-when-he-was-slim.html)

54 stone on benefits!!!! How on earth is that possible?

Old Greg
8th May 2012, 21:36
World's fattest man ... when he was slim | The Sun |Features (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4304152/Worlds-fattest-man-when-he-was-slim.html)

54 stone on benefits!!!! How on earth is that possible?

Seems more plausible then 54 stone and in gainful employment.

Zippy
8th May 2012, 21:40
Somebody must be taking him those huge protions of food? It takes a lot of calories to maintain that weight.
Sad.

Old Greg
8th May 2012, 21:42
Somebody must be taking him those huge protions of food? It takes a lot of calories to maintain that weight.
Sad.

Are you saying wim is a feeder?

EternalOptimist
8th May 2012, 21:57
Sad.

good point and well made.

MarillionFan
8th May 2012, 22:03
Sad.

Agreed. 20000 calories a day is exceptional. How much foes that cost?

Zippy
8th May 2012, 22:06

Check your shopping bill. Der....

Edit: about 150 cans of Stella?

TimberWolf
8th May 2012, 22:09
Pretty sure we've done this one before. Last time he had helpers tending him hand and foot. Like a queen bee.

MarillionFan
8th May 2012, 22:11
Pretty sure we've done this one before. Last time he had helpers tending him hand and foot. Like a queen bee.

No. This is a new one. We did
Nomadds mum last time.

TimberWolf
8th May 2012, 22:15
No. This is a new one. We did
Nomadds mum last time.

Here you go (KUATB)

http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/75680-who-feeds-worlds-fattest-man.html

7 carers.

d000hg
8th May 2012, 22:22
Sad.They do sell food on the internet now you know :)

54 stone on benefits!!!! How on earth is that possible?54 stone makes him a more legitimate case for incapacity benefit than a bad back which lessens up for just enough time to walk to the pub each day.

Zippy
8th May 2012, 22:27
They do sell food on the internet now you know :)

Yep, I know and I have to get off my fat arse to collect my beer and buns from the nice man who delivers it and I have to take it upstairs myself before I can lie in bed scoffing :D

TimberWolf
8th May 2012, 22:30

If he really were eating 20,000 calories a day, most of it must have been poohed straight out lest he die from heat exhaustion. 20,000 Calories = 84 * 10^6 J = 1000 watts, night and day. An Olympic athlete can burn that for a few seconds before collapsing in a pool of sweat. And factor in that fat people have a large volume/surface area, which makes losing heat inefficient, and that large bodies tend to have slower metabolisms than less massive ones and... it doesn't stack up.

d000hg
8th May 2012, 22:33
Yep, I know and I have to get off my fat arse to collect my beer and buns from the nice man who delivers it and I have to take it upstairs myself before I can lie in bed scoffing :DIf you don't live upstairs they'll bring it in for you if you get a nice one, or give them a quid :)

However at that size, you'd be better buying some 2nd-hand kit from Yo Sushi!

wim121
8th May 2012, 22:54
Are you saying wim is a feeder?

Do you hear that?

:tumble:

It's the sound of no-one giving a toss about what you say .....

:laugh:laugh

mudskipper
9th May 2012, 06:14
I'd hardly describe the 'before' as slim.

MarillionFan
9th May 2012, 06:37
I'd hardly describe the 'before' as slim.

:ind

BrilloPad
9th May 2012, 07:36
Yep, I know and I have to get off my fat arse to collect my beer and buns from the nice man who delivers it and I have to take it upstairs myself before I can lie in bed scoffing :D

Offer him a sh4g if he carries it upstairs.

HTH

SupremeSpod
9th May 2012, 07:47
Have we done the fat fecker on benefits yet?

MTT might have.

EternalOptimist
9th May 2012, 07:52
There was a bloke by us who worked as a bouncer in the local pubs. He went to seed and took to his bed scoffing and boozing all day. I think he was 35 stone when he died
They had to take the bedroom window out, knock a load of bricks out and get a crane to winch the body down to the ground

That'll teach the fat bastid to chuck me out of the grapes

:rolleyes:

TimberWolf
9th May 2012, 08:33
If he really were eating 20,000 calories a day, most of it must have been poohed straight out lest he die from heat exhaustion. 20,000 Calories = 84 * 10^6 J = 1000 watts, night and day. An Olympic athlete can burn that for a few seconds before collapsing in a pool of sweat. And factor in that fat people have a large volume/surface area, which makes losing heat inefficient, and that large bodies tend to have slower metabolisms than less massive ones and... it doesn't stack up.

Forgot to factor in that he wasn't burning those 20,000/day calories if he was laying them down as fat. So he was either not in a state of weight equilibrium (laying down fat to the tune of 2 litres/day) or was pooing them straight out.