• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strange things you've seen abroad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange things you've seen abroad

Come back last night from short break with Mrs. H. We'd been in Northern Spain, Rioja, looking around, sampling the local delights.

In a village we'd got a house, through some friends of friends. I popped out to buy some ciggies and avoid getting shouted at for smoking by my wife. In the local bar, having a nice beer and a fag, a peroxide lady came in, looking as though she'd allow you to sample her fare by the hour, pulling a contraption. I sensed some electricity building up, so stayed a little longer, only to witness the woman perform some gymnastics, or gynaecology, on the machine, which was armed with many sticky out things.

I had to stay quite a long time, to ensure I saw each apparatus. I haven't explained it to my wife as yet, although she did sense an improvement in my mood that night, so wanted to ask, have you seen anything like this before, or anything equally, or more so, bizarre?

You sure it wasn't a post-op trannie then?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      You sure it wasn't a post-op trannie then?

It wasn't something I'd thought about at the time, it all seemed to be functioning pretty well. Not too sure I would have cared to be honest. The Spanish chaps seemed to enjoy the night too.

Comment

I saw something similar in Benidorm when I was there for a post A-levels holiday with some friends.
        Strangely enough, just before she appeared we thought something bad was about to happen as there was suddenly a large number of police men in the nightclub... turns out they were just there for a perv
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          I saw something similar in Benidorm when I was there for a post A-levels holiday with some friends.
          Strangely enough, just before she appeared we thought something bad was about to happen as there was suddenly a large number of police men in the nightclub... turns out they were just there for a perv

Might have to look this up on the internet, I thought it quite bizarre, in a good way, but bizarre no less.

Just didn't expect it in this rural area. Not one bit. Glad it's a spanish thing though!

Comment

NorthernLadyUK is now NorthernLadyEU?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              . Glad it's a spanish thing though!
              As opposed to a Scottish thing?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Come back last night from short break with Mrs. H. We'd been in Northern Spain, Rioja, looking around, sampling the local delights.

In a village we'd got a house, through some friends of friends. I popped out to buy some ciggies and avoid getting shouted at for smoking by my wife. In the local bar, having a nice beer and a fag, a peroxide lady came in, looking as though she'd allow you to sample her fare by the hour, pulling a contraption. I sensed some electricity building up, so stayed a little longer, only to witness the woman perform some gymnastics, or gynaecology, on the machine, which was armed with many sticky out things.

I had to stay quite a long time, to ensure I saw each apparatus. I haven't explained it to my wife as yet, although she did sense an improvement in my mood that night, so wanted to ask, have you seen anything like this before, or anything equally, or more so, bizarre?
                Sticky Vicky? She's probably retired by now & moved to the sticks.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X