• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What does a convicted War Criminal do after retiring?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does a convicted War Criminal do after retiring?

Well it seems the Liberian Dictator Charles Taylor who has recently been found guilty of War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity including Murder, Acts of terrorism and randomly Pillaging has set himself up as a pimp Charles Taylor | LinkedIn and wants to invite me to his network. I wonder what cut he takes from his victims, I mean clients.

And on a serious note if you are a spammer why don't you think more about the names you use, or do you just pick one that has been in the news and hope no ones notices
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Go on the lecture circuit and fiddle your Taxes whilst rebuilding a townhouse?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Go on the lecture circuit and fiddle your Taxes whilst rebuilding a townhouse?
      Subtle!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

There are usually to be found working in the NHS:

Robert Mugabe henchman in court charged with working illegally | swns.com

Comment

Conventions, a few films, write my autobiography etc etc

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                My thoughts too, but he wasn't convicted.

Comment

what a great piccie that is.. and a shocking story too OP, if its him.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Well it seems the Liberian Dictator Charles Taylor who has recently been found guilty of War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity including Murder, Acts of terrorism and randomly Pillaging has set himself up as a pimp Charles Taylor | LinkedIn and wants to invite me to his network. I wonder what cut he takes from his victims, I mean clients.

And on a serious note if you are a spammer why don't you think more about the names you use, or do you just pick one that has been in the news and hope no ones notices
                    He's gone down in my estimation.

Comment

Working...
                    X