• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We need a good famine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a good famine

Half of all British men will be obese by 2040, claim experts - Telegraph

Will there be enough food to go round? Will we end up eating the fatties?

Which half, top or bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
      And are you allowed seconds?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Leftist.

Comment

or a zombie apocalypse.

See opening sequence of Zombieland, all the fatties went first cos they couldn't run fast enough.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Who ate all the pies? Fat Brit bastards ate all the pies
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

We need more smack heads, you never see a fat heroin addict.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

or banning PCs and mobiles until the age of 18, and anything else that encourages teenagers to mooch around in their bedrooms instead of getting out and about.

People who put on weight in their teens stay chubby and get fatter and fatter for the rest of their days. But a teenager who stays slim and exercises will hardly ever put on too much weight in later years, because at that age but not later one can actually destroy fat cells when slimming.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  People who put on weight in their teens stay chubby and get fatter and fatter for the rest of their days. But a teenager who stays slim and exercises will hardly ever put on too much weight in later years, because at that age but not later one can actually destroy fat cells when slimming.
                  I was the typical skinny teenager, even by the time I got married I was a snake-hipped 28" waist.

Then one day I woke up a fat bastard.

Comment

I was the typical skinny teenager, even by the time I got married I was a snake-hipped 28" waist.

Then one day I woke up a fat bastard.
                    That's no way to talk about your wife!

Comment

Working...
                    X