• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The term sockie is used too often

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The term sockie is used too often

Stop it!

If you stopped using so many sockies, then people might stop using the term
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Is "member proxy" a better term perhaps?
      Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Stop it!
        You and MF are the ones that use the term the most ... Hypocrisy art thou ...

I've always found it a lame insult from juveniles on here, any time they come across an opinion they can't understand or a harsh truth, out fly the sockie brigade, using the term like an insult as they can't deal with reality.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post

I've always found it a lame insult from juveniles on here, any time they come across an opinion they can't understand or a harsh truth, out fly the sockie brigade, using the term like an insult as they can't deal with reality.
          Proof? Got any?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Proof? Got any?
            Don't know about you but I've got at least 100 CUK accounts that can provide me with alibi...

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post

Reality? **** that, it's too difficult a concept for my tiny mind to handle!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Proof? Got any?
                I'll check and get back to you

Bugger, wrong login
                Last edited by Spacecadet; 10 May 2012, 16:19. Reason: :mad
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                  Reality? **** that, it's too difficult a concept for my tiny mind to handle!
                  What happened to your Churchill sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Stop it!
                    Unfortunately most posters here are of such low calibre that they lack the imagination to conceive that divine grace and raw sexual magnetism such as mine could be real.

Comment

Working...
                    X