• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is what happens to those who go long on shares in majestic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what happens to those who go long on shares in majestic

JPMorgan shares slump 6.5pc after chief Jamie Dimon reveals $2bn trading loss - Telegraph

I once got interviewed by CIO. THe head of IT started with a 30 minute slot. He spent 25 minutes telling how they were the bees knees. He finished up relaxed in his chair, hands behind his head. He then folded his arms and said "tell me about you"!

I then met various other team members who ranged from very stressed to borderline psychotic - one woman even sat there pulling at her hair.

The fact that someone with as many mental issues as me turned them down should tell you alot.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    JPMorgan shares slump 6.5pc after chief Jamie Dimon reveals $2bn trading loss - Telegraph

I once got interviewed by CIO. THe head of IT started with a 30 minute slot. He spent 25 minutes telling how they were the bees knees. He finished up relaxed in his chair, hands behind his head. He then folded his arms and said "tell me about you"!

I then met various other team members who ranged from very stressed to borderline psychotic - one woman even sat there pulling at her hair.

The fact that someone with as many mental issues as me turned them down should tell you alot.
    I know people who post on this forum who didn't fail their interview at JPMorgan...

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      I know people who post on this forum who didn't fail their interview at JPMorgan...
      okay. okay. I failed. do you have to tell everyone?

Comment

okay. okay. I failed. do you have to tell everyone?
        I didn't

When I said "people" I meant "plural" as in more than one body, not "people" as in "multiple personality disorder".

Comment

I didn't

When I said "people" I meant "plural" as in more than one body, not "people" as in "multiple personality disorder".
          Which one of me was that aimed at?

Comment

Which one of me was that aimed at?
            All 3 of you!

Comment

All 3 of you!
              Ah yes. Brillo the father. Brillo the son. Brillo the holy ghost. This week I am having my religious nutcase week. I wonder what I will pick for next week?

Comment

Ah yes. Brillo the father. Brillo the son. Brillo the holy ghost. This week I am having my religious nutcase week. I wonder what I will pick for next week?
                Leave the "White girl raping Pakistani taxi driver" persona in its box, not a good one to use at the moment.

Comment

Leave the "White girl raping Pakistani taxi driver" persona in its box, not a good one to use at the moment.
                  WHS

Especially if you over charge.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I had a job interview at BarCap in 2000.

Does that count?
                    Last edited by AtW; 11 May 2012, 10:45.

Comment

Working...
                    X