• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Starkey does it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starkey does it again

Asian sex gang 'were acting within cultural norms' - Telegraph

I believe it is right that he should be able to express his views - even if he is once again totally wrong. I believe the gang knew what they were doing and thought they could get away with it.

Do top gear need a stand in for Clarkson?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Asian sex gang 'were acting within cultural norms' - Telegraph

I believe it is right that he should be able to express his views - even if he is once again totally wrong. I believe the gang knew what they were doing and thought they could get away with it.

Do top gear need a stand in for Clarkson?
    Get in the queue!

Comment

even if he is once again totally wrong
      Is he?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Is he?
        Well I think so. Do you disagree? If so, why?

Comment

Clarkson defense - if controversial stuff is expected of him then it should not cause offence to people who should have known better what to expect...

Now fook off and get back to work!

Churchill.

Comment

Well I think so. Do you disagree? If so, why?
            There is not a single Muslim state anywhere in the world that respects women either culturally or in law as equals to men.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              There is not a single Muslim state anywhere in the world that respects women either culturally or in law as equals to men.
              Turkey isn't too bad -

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/03/op...rkey.html?_r=1

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                But any muslim who physically attacks a woman is in big trouble?

Comment

But any muslim who physically attacks a woman is in big trouble?
                  Actually that is not always true, there have been lots of instances where the punishment for a rapist appears to be getting married to his victim. Also a lot of rape victims are punished for adultery.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Is he?
                    They threatened the victims and warned them not to tell anyone, they made threats to keep the girls from informing the police or their families and friends.
                    THEY WERE THEREFORE WELL AWARE THAT THEY WERE DOING WRONG!

That Idiot David Starkey needs to look at the facts of the case and to keep his peodophile pandering ignorance to himself. Yes, Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur'an, was practiced by Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime in Pakistan following their prophet's example (He married a pre-pubescent 9 year old apparently).

Pedophilic Islamic marriages are most prevalent in Pakistan but these men were well aware of the laws of this country and its customs.

If they were merely acting within their own cultural Norm! and saw no wrong, why did they strive to keep it a secret?

I would say send them back to Pakistan when they complete their sentences, but that wouldn't be fair on the children of Pakistan, so I think they should dumped at the South pole and told to walk home.

If it is the case that all Pakistani males are peodophiles, then all Pakistani males should when they reach puberty, be placed on the sex offenders register and banned from interacting with children.

David Starkey is total knobhead and I don't see how anybody with an Iota of intelligence could take him seriously or even for a moment believe he is right.
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X