• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the weekend

Its Friday, so what do you all have planned? As it seems it may be dry I am hoping to get the lawn cut for the first time this year.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Playing with my Raspberry Pi and looking after Junior while CM goes on a hen party.

Might buy a frisbee and see if Junior can catch it.

Comment

Is Junior a dog?

I'll be watching F1 and playing guitar at church. Maybe a bit of plan B coding (bloody code won't work on iPad).
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        Its Friday, so what do you all have planned? As it seems it may be dry I am hoping to get the lawn cut for the first time this year.

I cut mine for the first time last w/e and that was bad enough! I am planning 2nd cut this w/e.

I have to run around after kids tomorrow. Sunday we have friends visiting.

Comment

Off for two weeks!!!!

Eight days in Juan Les Pins and St Paul de Vence. Second week at home chilling out and pottering.

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Couple of modelling photoshoots. No, I am behind the camera.....
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

House hunting, going to some open viewings, as estate agents can be bothered to call me back.

Property crash, what property crash.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Tonight: Official start of holidays so will cook something nice for tea and start packing.
                Sat: Out for a family lunch to celebrate both mine and little bro's birthday somewhere outside Bath
                Sunday: Packing and train up to London town for dinner here as Mrs PL has been wanting to try it for ages.
                Mon: LHR->CDG->HAV

Comment

Flying out to Malta tomorrow morning, get in around 3.

Spend a week seeing various members of my wife's family, probably plenty of beer, food, sun, sea and snorkelling.

Just checked and its currently 26C. Just about right. Last time we went it was 36-40 most of the week, too f'ing hot.

Until a week Sunday, then fly back.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Mon: LHR->CDG->HAV
                  Make sure you give a full update of Cuba on your return, cos the wife and I have spoken about going.
                  Last edited by Scrag Meister; 11 May 2012, 13:12.
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

leaving do tonight - many beer!!!

like you lot hopefully gonna cut the grass tomorrow - with all this rain it is like a jungle out there

and then relax! ooh and end of premier ship this sunday should be fun!

Comment

Working...
                    X