• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the process of.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the process of.....

.... Securing an Interview.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Congrats

Proper contractor interview, on the phone.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Good luck
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Congrats

Proper contractor interview, on the phone.
        Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Good luck
        Thanks both. This is a F2F interview in Newbury. I'll let you guess who it is.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Thanks both. This is a F2F interview in Newbury. I'll let you guess who it is.
          Dodgy phoned me 1 minute ago with an interview at the same place. You'll keep your mouth shut next time.

Comment

Good luck mate - and if you can beat Dodgy's guy - then double boom

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              Good luck mate - and if you can beat Dodgy's guy - then double boom
              Dodgy's undercut through other guy. Just me now. He'll readjust the price at the right moment.

Comment

Yay!!
                I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Dodgy's undercut through other guy. Just me now. He'll readjust the price at the right moment.
                    Well, I know you have applied for the Freelance Toilet Cleaner role (Based on what Dodgy told me), but my role is significantly different, and they recognise quality when they see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X