• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Phone app

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Phone app

Any of you geeks created one yet? I cant see one on Google Play...
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

I'm finishing off an iPhone app; a major part of that is sorting out the back end so it provides the necessary data in a suitable form. As this uses open formats, it will be equally usable by an Android app.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I'm finishing off an iPhone app; a major part of that is sorting out the back end so it provides the necessary data in a suitable form. As this uses open formats, it will be equally usable by an Android app.
      Nick give us a shout if you need any Android Beta testers
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Nick give us a shout if you need any Android Beta testers
        Ditto!
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

It already exists
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Let me know if you need someone to test the app on the iPod Touch, iPad 1st Generation and Android ICS.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              Let me know if you need someone to test the app on the iPod Touch, iPad 1st Generation and Android ICS.
              This is Nick we are talking about, the definition of an Apple Fanboi so I would assume he has the iOS products covered already!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Not sure why the focus on making every website into an app for mobile devices, especially for tablets. Isn't fitting the same content onto different form factors precisely what CSS is for?

I know I'd rather use gmail and CUK as the regular version on my iPad.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  This is Nick we are talking about, the definition of an Apple Fanboi so I would assume he has the iOS products covered already!
                  I know... but a good fanboi knows how to exploit and jailbreak half-fanbois.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Don't forget WP7

Comment

Working...
                    X