• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corrupt Indian IT bank workers selling YOUR bank details !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupt Indian IT bank workers selling YOUR bank details !

Corrupt outsourced Indian IT bank workers selling YOUR bank details for personal gain !!

HSBC and BARCAP were amongst the data leak centres and how can (the long arm of the) UK laws extend over there ? oh dear.

www.thesun.co.uk/article/...24,00.html

Re: Corrupt Indian IT bank workers selling YOUR bank details

Meant to of sold at a discount price of £3 per person.

They would of lost out on my account paying that much. I keep all my money in biscuit jars and old whisky bottles

Comment

Dont know why it has taken the papers so long to bring this story to the surface.

I reported this problem here some 18 months ago :hat .

I happened to be chatting to a guy reponsible for security for a major credit card company who were debating pulling their offshore ops for this very reason.

Comment

Too right, if anyone should be selling on your banking details it should be corrupt UK banking staff. This off-shoring of corruption has got to stop.

Cooper, please learn the difference between "of" and "have" - you're starting to sound like a Yank and we wouldn't want that.

Comment

I happened to be chatting to a guy reponsible for security for a major credit card company who were debating pulling their offshore ops for this very reason.
          Was their conclusion "as no one knows about it, who cares?"

That might bite them in the bum if it's revealed they knew it was a problem but did nothing.

Comment

Lucifer i'm practising for my American Journey in 11 days time. In another 4 days i will stop eating in preperation for the all you can eat restruants. hmmmm elastic jeans here we come

Comment

The first time I went there I spent 3 weeks eating huge steaks and showing the yanks how to properly 'binge drink' The net result was over a stone added in weight.

Comment

Are you going down the "howdy y'all", "yo my man" or the "praise de lawd" route?

Comment

and peoaple are surprised by this???

Surely everybody knows that India is ruled by bribery and corruption.....

Comment

Not selling my bank details as I'm with the Nationwide, staffed by nice Swindon people.

Comment

Working...
                    X