• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nose hairs!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nose hairs!

You can tell you're getting older when your nasal hairs start planning their escape.

Why is it the ones that grow on your septum always make your eyes water when you pluck them?

MF, you needn't answer as we all know you've had your septum rebuilt and populated with hair from your arse.
    Last edited by SupremeSpod; 15 May 2012, 12:03. Reason: FFS! Hears? :facepalm:

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    You can tell you're getting older when your nasal hears start planning their escape.

Why is it the ones that grow on your septum always make your eyes water when you pluck them?

MF, you needn't answer as we all know you've had your septum rebuilt and populated with hair from your arse.
    Get one of those gillette razors with the single blade on the back, perfect for for shaving nose hair, ear hair and the bits round your scrotum.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

I purchased one of those nasal air trimmers, much less painful and you can do your ears as well

about a fiver from tescos

Comment

Stop being such a big screaming jessie.

Though sailors used to insist that if they died, when their body bags were stitched the last one went through the septum. Just to make sure.

Comment

Perhaps this has something to do with it:

Nerve map

In which case count your lucky stars that hairs don't grow on the palms of your hands.

Now and then a thick wire-like hair grows, and they are quite satisfying to pull out.

Comment

You can tell you're getting older when your nasal hears start planning their escape.

Remember everytime you pluck a nose hair a child dies.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Perhaps this has something to do with it:

Nerve map

In which case count your lucky stars that hairs don't grow on the palms of your hands.

Now and then a thick wire-like hair grows, and they are quite satisfying to pull out.
              Those are the ones that are rooted in the back of your skull and are like treetrunks!

Comment

A new occurrence to age is having the hairdresser ask if you want your eyebrows trimmed when you get your hair done(assuming some of you have hair that is).
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  A new occurrence to age is having the hairdresser ask if you want your eyebrows trimmed when you get your hair done(assuming some of you have hair that is).
                  I think that is the hairdresser being sarcastic, as you are not getting value for money by just having your head hair trimmed

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Mine always asks if I'd like a bikini wax too

I may have to change my barber (I don't use a hairdresser, they are for women, girls and girly types)
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X