• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to ban Admin due to all these viruses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition to ban Admin due to all these viruses

<placeholder>
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    <placeholder>

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

You've got to admit that the viruses only seem to come when Admin is running the board?! Dispose him and install Nick as the new Admin
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You've got to admit that the viruses only seem to come when Admin is running the board?! Dispose him and install Nick as the new Admin
        If that were to happen, would Nick decide to ban you for insubordination?
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

You got to ask the question, is it worth it infecting your thousands of loyal users of IT forum for the sake of a few dollars ?
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            You got to ask the question, is it worth it infecting your thousands of loyal users of IT forum for the sake of a few dollars ?
            Yes.... because if your mistress can't infect you for a few dollars, then it falls on Admin of CUK to do it for even less.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I think Admin is being framed by one of the mods who is after his exhalted position
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                Yes.... because if your mistress can't infect you for a few dollars, then it falls on Admin of CUK to do it for even less.

Hmm, lets see, a nice horny time with mistress and get infected or spend hours on CUK getting infected by Admin. I know what I would choose.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I think Admin is being framed by one of the mods who is after his exhalted position
                  Well it won't be Realityhack. Admin doesn't wake up until 10am and we know the RH is still snoozing then.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Jedi are taking over!

Comment

Working...
                    X