• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rebekah Brooks charged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebekah Brooks charged

Linky

Rebekah Brooks and her husband, Charlie, are being charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice over the phone hacking inquiry.

Three of Mrs Brooks's staff, and News International security head Mark Hanna are also charged with the offence.

The charges relate to alleged offences in July last year including concealing documents and computers from police.

The former News of the World editor and her husband said in a statement: "We deplore this weak and unjust decision."

The charges are the first in an inquiry lasting 18 months - more than 40 other people remain on police bail in the investigation.

Mrs Brooks quit as chief executive of News International in July 2011 after the phone-hacking scandal led to the News of the World's closure.

She has denied any knowledge of phone-hacking on her watch.
    Imagine the scandal if David Cameron got found out pulling strings to get the charges dropped or her acquited?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Are you sure. When I looked at the online Sun it doesn't have it.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Get in..

Even though she is just a scapegoat, her snyde little rat face makes me cackle with evil joy.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Are you sure. When I looked at the online Sun it doesn't have it.
        Try a proper source, like Sky News. Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
            Get in..

Even though she is just a scapegoat, her snyde little rat face makes me cackle with evil joy.
            Wim would sort her out!

Comment

Was her horse charged too?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Linky

Imagine the scandal if David Cameron got found out pulling strings to get the charges dropped or her acquited?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Was her horse charged too?
                  MTT is doing the horse, right now!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    MTT is doing the horse, right now!
                    I suppose it stops him bothering Mrs BP.

Comment

Working...
                    X