• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get rid of your Greek and Spanish Euros....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get rid of your Greek and Spanish Euros....

Get rid of your Greek and Spanish Euros!  | DialAFlight Blog
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

I am not sure anyone should be holding Euros atall these days.

Comment

Brace, brace. Dark times ahead as Greece heads for the exit - Telegraph

As ever, it will be the lawyers who benefit most from a Grexit – Telegraph Blogs

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I am not sure anyone should be holding Euros atall these days.
        I have a 5 Euro note at home in a draw. I have to admit, I'm feeling nervous.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Use it to buy spelling lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Give it to charity now. It will be worth much less to them in 6 months.

Comment

If the Greeks exit the Euro, this will mean any potentially bankrupting member will also be exiting the Euro and quite evidently it is going to rocket upwards. Eventually the Euro will end up as the (mighty) DM. Just make sure your money is in a German account.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                If the Greeks exit the Euro, this will mean any potentially bankrupting member will also be exiting the Euro and quite evidently it is going to rocket upwards. Eventually the Euro will end up as the (mighty) DM. Just make sure your money is in a German account.
                Some think the Germans are now tainted. Safer to hold Swiss Frans, Yen, dollars or, unbelievably, sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Gold pressed latinum.

It's the thing of the future.
                  Slips or bars? And do you need someone to rub your ferengi ears?
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Link does not work and also I did not know Greeks and Spaniash had their own Euros.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X