• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why BrilloPad should never be allowed near a computer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why BrilloPad should never be allowed near a computer

JUst sent out invites to my leaving drinks. I sent it to my personal address and meant to bcc the rest. Alas I cced!

So far no-one has complained - but its only time. One contact is a pimp now - guess he will be rubbing his hands with glee.

What is the best way of killing myself?

Oh dear ! Slitting your wrists is also not good enough for this kind of blunder. You should be tied up and put in a dark small room and made to listen to Suity ramble on and on about his gigs.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

you can't teach that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        JUst sent out invites to my leaving drinks. I sent it to my personal address and meant to bcc the rest. Alas I cced!

So far no-one has complained - but its only time. One contact is a pimp now - guess he will be rubbing his hands with glee.

When are you suppose to be leaving?

Best way to commit suicide is to invite MF or ATW to your leaving do. Either that or AndyW.... depends on how quickly or slowly you want to die.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Oh dear ! Slitting your wrists is also not good enough for this kind of blunder. You should be tied up and put in a dark small room and made to listen to Suity ramble on and on about his gigs.
          How's that working with Admin?

My money is on Admin pissing his pants first.

Comment

By the sounds of it you won't need to, many people will be willing to do it for you at the leaving do after you have a pimp a tulip load of new contacts
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Why does anyone need to be forced to listen to his rambles, spend enough time on here and you will come across one of his whinges and be compelled to listen as he wets himself while locked in the stationery cupboard one on the phone to his mummy
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

NIce one Theres a job at Blackapple recruitment waiting for you...

Comment

Don't have leaving drinks, just bring in some cake on your last day.

HTH
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    Don't have leaving drinks, just bring in some cake on your last day.

HTH
                    The email said I was doing drink and cakes!

I think now I might get Mrs BP to do some of her 'special' cakes. Though I dont have the main ingredient at the moment.

On the plus side at least donations have now reached £165 which is brilliant news!

Comment

Working...
                    X