• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oppps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oppps

So how do I explain this: (remember that I work on a building site, hence there are a lot of men here) I have just fallen up the stairs (muppet moment) & now I have carpet burns on my knees,

so just how do I explain this to BGG?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    So how do I explain this: (remember that I work on a building site, hence there are a lot of men here) I have just fallen up the stairs (muppet moment) & now I have carpet burns on my knees,

Make it as lurid as possible, involve sex toys, well endowed animals and a couple of rough builders!

You'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Make it as lurid as possible, involve sex toys, well endowed animals and a couple of rough builders!.
      But then he will be upset that he was not there
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Make it as lurid as possible, involve sex toys, well endowed animals and a couple of rough builders!

You'll be fine.
        Or just explain you had to take one for the team in order to secure a rate rise.

Comment

But then he will be upset that he was not there
          As will the rest of us!!!!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

How do you fall up stairs?

Anyway you need to distract him so he does not notice. Try wearing something revealing.

Or just tell him you have become a lesbian and were trying it out. Next time he can watch. Then hastily look online for a suitable woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              Or just explain you had to take one for the team in order to secure a rate rise.
              Worked for me!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Don't worry, the video has just gone viral on Youtube.

Nice thong
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Just tell BGG that you like it rough and tough.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Don't worry, the video has just gone viral on Youtube.

Nice thong
                    You got the wrong video, we all know HJ goes commando
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X