• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nearly tulip meself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly tulip meself

Out for a cycle this evening. Not been in a month, as I have had a heavy cold on the chest. Cycling from 8pm - 9pm not a problem, then it started getting dark. Went down a valley type thing nearly Lilley's bottom (Herts) and developed some breathing problems.

Had to cycle back 8 miles taking it very steady. Just taken me 40 minutes to "get my breath back" in the warm.

Google telling me it's "cold air induced bronchospasm".

Had it once before out cycling as a teenager, same thing, got dark cold and damp.

tulip meself really.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I used to get that when I tried to go up a mountain after not having done it for a few months.

Hope you are okay now. Better get it checked up just in case.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Selle SMP Saddle Leather Wipe | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

Comment

Comment

You are used to get away with this type of think but be careful as you get older not to push your luck too far. Missus dad was playing golf on a hot day and his electric trolley packed in. Thinking he would be fine he decided to carry on pushing it. He keeled over 8 holes later.
          Don't be signing cheques your body can't cash....

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
            You are used to get away with this type of think but be careful as you get older not to push your luck too far. Missus dad was playing golf on a hot day and his electric trolley packed in. Thinking he would be fine he decided to carry on pushing it. He keeled over 8 holes later.
            Don't be signing cheques your body can't cash....
            Keeled over and is now ok?

I'm only 35 btw.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Keeled over and is now ok?

I'm only 35 btw.
              whipper snapper.

you wait until you get to 40........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                whipper snapper.

you wait until you get to 40........
                Well I won't apparently, my body is writing cheques that bounce apparently

Comment

Well I won't apparently, my body is writing cheques that bounce apparently
                  Well aren't we all! Personally I find the fitter I get, the more energy I get. The less I feel the cold. The easier it is to exercise. And actually wanting sex is brilliant!

It would help if these trees would stop jumping out in front of me - over 3 weeks now and I am only just starting to recover.

Comment

Nearly tulip meself
                    'nearly' means you're doing well. Once you can go a month without accidents you can try the big-boy pants.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X