• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A solution to the Greek crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A solution to the Greek crisis

Can't they just sell Corfu to the Chinese?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can't they just sell Corfu to the Chinese?
    What would they want with it? It's not productive and doesn't supply food, resources or generate income.

Anyway, I thought that it was the UK's get out of jail plan to sell them the Isle of Wight. Then again, what would they want with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      What would they want with it? It's not productive and doesn't supply food, resources or generate income.

Anyway, I thought that it was the UK's get out of jail plan to sell them the Isle of Wight. Then again, what would they want with it?
      How about setting up military bases?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
        What the hell would the Chinese want with Corfu?
        They can go there on holiday on one side of the island. On the other will be oil refineries and military bases.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
          What the hell would the Chinese want with Corfu?
          They could "take it away"
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Perhaps Germany could buy it, with pre-positioned towels on every beach.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Perhaps Germany could buy it, with pre-positioned towels on every beach.
              They virtually own Greece so this would just make it public.

Comment

As they need the money can we not use this as a good time to suggesting buying the Elgin Marbles from them?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  As they need the money can we not use this as a good time to suggesting buying the Elgin Marbles from them?
                  Why pay for that which we already own?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Why pay for that which we already own?
                    Quit them whinging
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X