• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just reading my new contract...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reading my new contract...

And I've got to take a CRB & fricking drugs test in the next 10 days! WTF!

CRB fine. But a drugs test!

Does anyone now how long it takes a cocktail of crack cocaine, mogadon, valium, herione and cannabis to get out of your system?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Does anyone now how long it takes a cocktail of crack cocaine, mogadon, valium, herione and cannabis to get out of your system?
    4Hrs, you'll be fine!!
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Just get someone to pee for you. Wilmslow knows people who will pee for money (though for different reasons) if you can get hold of him.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It can take months. But if you drink LOTS of cod liver oil it will mitigate the effects.

Any idea how they are doing the tests? Often they take a hair sample. It might be worth doing you bit for charity and doing a sponsored head shave.....

Comment

Funny how you've popped up with this one so quickly after my asking whether your new employer was aware of your drug habit.

Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Funny how you've popped up with this one so quickly after my asking whether your new employer was aware of your drug habit.

Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Good job I'm clean as a whistle then.

Contract also states that they will pay all expenses. As I will be travelling between the UK, Europe & US regularly I assumed I would have to pay my own travel to their UK office. According to the contract I can invoice them for the UK bit as well. :-)
            Last edited by MarillionFan; 17 May 2012, 10:40.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Contract also states that they will pay all expenses. As I will be travelling between the UK, Europe & US regularly I assumed I would have to pay my own travel to their UK office. According to the contract I can invoice them for the UK bit as well. :-)
              Yep, just goes to show that most of your posts really are bullsh!t.

TBH I'm just waiting for something to go wrong and then I'm going to laugh my Norks off.

Comment

And of course you will be needing to employ some contractors
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Thats what Amy Winehouse said. And Pete Docherty.

I hope you are drinking lots and lots and lots of water.....

Comment

Contract also states that they will pay all expenses.
                    Is it the same client as scooterscot's?

Comment

Working...
                    X