• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever bashtagged?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever bashtagged?

BBC News - Are Twitter and Facebook changing the way we complain?

Peter Davis complained on Twitter after he bought a computer online only for a microwave to be delivered to his Brighton home.

"This was preferable to calling their customer services line and being put on hold for inordinate length of time listening to pulsating dance music," he says.

Quite....

I had a recent rant with the AA that I tweeted, never heard anything about it
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      BBC News - Are Twitter and Facebook changing the way we complain?

Peter Davis complained on Twitter after he bought a computer online only for a microwave to be delivered to his Brighton home.

"This was preferable to calling their customer services line and being put on hold for inordinate length of time listening to pulsating dance music," he says.

Quite....
      I always seem to get a crackly version of The Four Seasons

Comment

I have frequent arguments on Twitter with Tesco and Virgin Media. Usually, they respond quickly - Virgin will reply to all tweets sent to them.

Last time I had no access, I suggested introducing an "up to" bill, in the same way that they provide "up to 100Mbps", I'll pay "up to £40 a month".
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
        X