• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Friday

And it’s the weekend,

Here’s hoping you all have as good a one as I’m planning

The start of an 18 day break for me, during which I intend to drink lots of mead whist dancing to good music in Leipzig , do lots of shopping, catch up on some sleep, have a good crack at Diablo 3, get my 1st tattoo, have lots of sex, do a couple of BBQ’s & generally enjoy life

What are your plans?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    And it’s the weekend,

Here’s hoping you all have as good a one as I’m planning

The start of an 18 day break for me, during which I intend to drink lots of mead whist dancing to good music in Leipzig , do lots of shopping, catch up on some sleep, have a good crack at Diablo 3, get my 1st tattoo, have lots of sex, do a couple of BBQ’s & generally enjoy life

What are your plans?
    Dont get a tattoo. have more sex instead. prefrebaly with those builders and then claim you fell upstairs again.

Personally I am going for a 115 mile cycle tomorrow - trying to regain the fitness I lost the last 3 weeks being injured.

Sunday is legoland - we are taking friends so they can queue jump with us.

Comment

2 tattoos and less sex. I'm worn out
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

This weekend should see the final round of work on my tattoo, taking me up to 12 hours under the needle.

Get a tatto AND have lots of sex. Although I don't know if there is a direct correlation between tattoos and sex. I suppose if there was we'd all have many tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
          This weekend should see the final round of work on my tattoo, taking me up to 12 hours under the needle.

Get a tatto AND have lots of sex. Although I don't know if there is a direct correlation between tattoos and sex. I suppose if there was we'd all have many tattoos.
          The is a correlation. And its negative.

Comment

It's Friday
            And it’s the weekend,
            Is it? Difficult to tell from my bench (c:

, do lots of shopping, catch up on some sleep, have a good crack at Diablo 3, get my 1st tattoo, have lots of sex, do a couple of BBQ’s & generally enjoy life
            Sounds Perfect (apart from the tat) - enjoy!

What are your plans?
            Thank you for asking. I am floating around on my "yot" at the moment - planning to be in Windsor later today and have just discovered that there is to be "a flypast of over 70 vintage and modern aircraft" to celebrate Her Maj's jubilee which sounds fexcellent.

You've got to love "la banc"!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              There is a correlation. And its negative.
              Tramp Stamps, Slag Tags

I do not like tattoos full stop, especially on women. as we are now beginning to see the elderly tatoo'd women walking the streets, looking pathetic where they once thought proudly of their tattoo's.
              Few respect a women with tattoos and quite often where the tat is visible, it works against them in both social and professional circles.
              The same can be said for men with visible tattoo's as both genders are considered to be of the lower classes and unworthy of being elevated in social standing through advancement.

I always think of the tattoo'd no-neck feckwits you see on the CHAV estates and hanging around bus shelters, usually with a staff or pitbull terrier on a heavy chain lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Tramp Stamps, Slag Tags

I do not like tattoos full stop, especially on women. as we are now beginning to see the elderly tatoo'd women walking the streets, looking pathetic where they once thought proudly of their tattoo's.
                Few respect a women with tattoos and quite often where the tat is visible, it works against them in both social and professional circles.
                The same can be said for men with visible tattoo's as both genders are considered to be of the lower classes and unworthy of being elevated in social standing through advancement.

I always think of the tattoo'd no-neck feckwits you see on the CHAV estates and hanging around bus shelters, usually with a staff or pitbull terrier on a heavy chain lead.
                I agree with you as far as 'always visible' tatoo's are concerned. It smacks of chavness in every way. If you're walking around with ACAB inked across your forehead you're probably not going to get a decent job.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Tramp Stamps, Slag Tags Few respect a women with tattoos and quite often where the tat is visible, it works against them in both social and professional circles.
                  In part I agree, it’s a shame that society can’t accept people for who they are not how they appear, (if they did I would have purple hair & OTT make-up) but that’s the real word

My tattoo is personal & for me and as such it won’t be viable during work hours, & my social circles accept me for who I am, else they can bugger off, life is too short to pretend to be “normal” for those who are friends
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

In part I agree, it’s a shame that society can’t accept people for who they are not how they appear, (if they did I would have purple hair & OTT make-up) but that’s the real word

My tattoo is personal & for me and as such it won’t be viable during work hours, & my social circles accept me for who I am, else they can bugger off, life is too short to pretend to be “normal” for those who are friends
                    We will of course require proof in the form of a full body photo (Naked) so that we can make our own judgement and provide you with an opinion (as friends)

Comment

Working...
                    X