• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

you have to go through Heath to get to Thatcher

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have to go through Heath to get to Thatcher

DC=Heath. useless twunt. Lets hope new new Thatcher turns up soon.

Yes indeed. Don't think it's going to be Nadine Dorries though somehow. And I seriously hope Johnson gets nowhere near the levers of power.

That young chap who was in charge of administering a large part of Iraq after the war when he was in his early 20s always impresses.

So much so that I can't remember his name lol. Rory somebody?

Comment

When the Euro unravels we wont need a Thatcher , we will need a Churchill or a Genghis Khan
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        Yes indeed. Don't think it's going to be Nadine Dorries though somehow. And I seriously hope Johnson gets nowhere near the levers of power.

That young chap who was in charge of administering a large part of Iraq after the war when he was in his early 20s always impresses.

So much so that I can't remember his name lol. Rory somebody?
        Are you confusing Paul Bremer with Rory Bremner, or was that a joke?

Bremer was widely criticized for making the insurgency worse by disbanding the Iraqi army after Gulf War 2.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Are you confusing Paul Bremer with Rory Bremner, or was that a joke?

Bremer was widely criticized for making the insurgency worse by disbanding the Iraqi army after Gulf War 2.
          Oh, come come OH. Surely you must be familiar with the standard of my jokes.

No, not Paul Bremer - this is an English guy. Think he's a Tory MP - seen him on QT a few times.
          Last edited by pacharan; 18 May 2012, 13:58.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            Oh, come come OH. Surely you must be familiar with the standard of my jokes.

No, not Paul Bremer - this is an English guy. Think he's a Tory MP - seen him on QT a few times.
            Rory Stewart

Looking at his bio, he seems like another one who is "born to lead" a la Heath and Cameron. At least he's had military experience though.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
              Rory Stewart

Looking at his bio, he seems like another one who is "born to lead" a la Heath and Cameron. At least he's had military experience though.
              David Aarnovich was arguing in the times that more scientists should become MPs instead of lawyers and serial public servants. he said it was on the basis that scientists evaluated facts in order to find the truth and solved problems by using logic. Lawyers on the other hand assimilate information in order to make a case. Public sector workers believe money grows on trees and that people will set up profit making businesses because they want to help other people.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                Rory Stewart

Who's sockie are you?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  When the Euro unravels we wont need a Thatcher , we will need a Churchill or a Genghis Khan
                  Stop sh!tting yourself and go and do something useful like putting the kettle on!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Who's sockie are you?
                    Oh, I'm for real, little boy, and you're going to have to get used to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X