• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lockerbie bomber Megrahi has finally gone down to the hot spot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockerbie bomber Megrahi has finally gone down to the hot spot

BBC News - Lockerbie bomber Megrahi is dead

About time too.

Confusion is a natural state of being

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Looks to me very much like he was a fall guy and expendable. When you have the father of a victim telling the world that he thinks this man is not responsible, we should probably have been taking a deeper look. It was interesting to me how his freedom was predicated on him stopping the process of getting his name cleared...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Looks to me very much like he was a fall guy and expendable. When you have the father of a victim telling the world that he thinks this man is not responsible, we should probably have been taking a deeper look. It was interesting to me how his freedom was predicated on him stopping the process of getting his name cleared...
      Here's the Beeb's version Lockerbie questions remain following Megrahi's death
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Looks to me very much like he was a fall guy and expendable.
        He was involved one way or another - if he was totally innocent and could not possibly talk about who ordered him to do it then Gaddafi would prefer him to die in jail, after all he would be innocent and would not be able to implicate him.

On the other hand if that was the opposite it would have been in Gaddafi's interest to get him out.

The war criminal is shown on the archive photo below -

Comment

W.bob.S

Kangaroo court.

one day at a time

Comment

On the plus side it shows how foolish/cheap the NHS are for denying the cancer drugs that he took in Libya to the UK population which kept him alive for an extra two years
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X