• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just got this through my email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got this through my email

Hi xxx,

Please note that the way our database works is on the principle of matching key words / skills in your CV and not against financial expectations. This is primarily because individual's financial expectations often shift in accordance with circumstances and market conditions. If this vacancy is outside of your expectations we sincerely apologise and will endeavour to find a position more in tune with your needs as quickly as possible.

My client, based in Cambridgeshire, is currently looking for a C#.Net Developer with strong Oracle and PL/SQL programming skills for a 3 month rolling contract.
    How bad does a rate have to be for an agent to think he needs to start an email with that paragraph.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Well what was the rate?!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      How bad does a rate have to be for an agent to think he needs to start an email with that paragraph.
      Yet another auto generated email.

And the rate is probably bad enough so that no-one will take the role except Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Well what was the rate?!
        If you have to ask you can't afford to take the gig.

HTH

Comment

Working...
        X