• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it legal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it legal?

My wife's sisters neighbours three year old dog has been following me around sniffing my crotch, given the 7 dog years to one human year is she of age? Also do I need to worry about the being related aspect too? (If it helps I am working in Norfolk at the moment)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    My wife's sisters neighbours three year old dog has been following me around sniffing my crotch, given the 7 dog years to one human year is she of age? Also do I need to worry about the being related aspect too? (If it helps I am working in Norfolk at the moment)
    You pervert.

Now, if you'd said 'bitch' .........

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post

You pervert.

Re read it! What kind of monster to you think I am!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        You pervert.

My wife's sisters neighbours three year old bitch has been following me around sniffing my crotch
        I don't think so, he'd get arrested (Even in Norfolk) for posting that
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Re read it! What kind of monster to you think I am!
          Sorry. Dog ... She?

Never knew you were into trannies.

Comment

Working...
          X