• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer's here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer's here!

Going to be 24 degrees today

Had a lovely cycle in to work this morning - birds were singing in the trees, the burgeoning hedgerow flora looked fabulous and the fragrance of the oil seed rape was everywhere.

These combined to say one thing:

There is no better place to be than the English countryside when the sun is out.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

Had a lovely cycle in to work this morning - birds were singing in the trees, the burgeoning hedgerow flora looked fabulous and the fragrance of the oil seed rape was everywhere.

These combined to say one thing:

There is no better place to be than the English countryside when the sun is out.
    Couldn't agree more, to be honest.

Staying on a beautiful campsite, and even had a squirrel come in for a look last night. Big mistake as I think they taste nice.

Nice ride into the industrial heartland that is North East Cheshire, so whilst the opening 7 miles was nice, the final 10 on the A roads wasn't.

Beautiful day though.

Comment

I love the smell of rape in the morning.

Wilmslow.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        Beer garden weather at last
        one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
          Beer garden weather at last
          I cycled past a beer garden last night which was full of northern lasses (who love getting their kit off in summer so it would appear). I almost stopped for a pint...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            I cycled past a beer garden last night which was full of northern lasses (who love getting their kit off in summer so it would appear). I almost stopped for a pint...
            Hopefully this evening...

one day at a time

Comment

Really could murder a drink right now... lovely weather.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Just had a game of tennis at lunch on ClientCo's facilities, and the sky was so blue with not a cloud in the sky.

Better make the best of our summer which ends on Friday

Comment

Topless* lunch outside with a nice book.

*Sorry, I'm a guy.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

28 degrees here at the moment. Looks like the evening meal will be spent sitting outside watching...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X