• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

S3 will be fastest selling gadget in history

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S3 will be fastest selling gadget in history

According to the Daily Mail.
    • Analysts predict Android usage will swell from an estimated 350million users today to one billion by end of 2013
    • It has already received nine million pre-orders before launch
    • In the history of gadgets, none has picked up such an army of fans before launch
    • When the phone arrives, it will instantly become the fastest selling gadget in history
    • Samsung has reportedly hired 75,000 workers to keep up with the demand
    • The company is said to have the capacity to churn out five million phones per month
    • With a large 4.8-inch Super AMOLED screen running a resolution of 1280 x 720p it is far better than Apple’s girly finger sized iPhone screen

Samsung Galaxy S3 release date: Pre-orders hit 9m, beating iPhone 4s' 4m | Mail Online

Samsung Galaxy S3 review | from TechRadar's expert reviews of Mobile phones
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Nice phone, but not for me

S3 looks like a nice phone. But I won't be joining the queue, as I'm very happy with the HTC One X that arrived about 6 weeks ago.

HTC One X review | Smartphones | Reviews | PC Pro
      “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

At the risk of starting a game of "Top Trumps" I'm getting my iPhone on 4th June

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          At the risk of starting a game of "Top Trumps" I'm getting my iPhone on 4th June
          The Galaxy S3 is first available in Germany from the 29th May. One of of my Colleagues in or German office offered to get me one but I'll stick to my Blackberry Dinosour.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm stuck with the iPhone 4s for another year yet... damn these 2 year contracts! Hmmm I wonder whether the mobile phone contract will become void when I close my company down?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
              I'm stuck with the iPhone 4s for another year yet... damn these 2 year contracts! Hmmm I wonder whether the mobile phone contract will become void when I close my company down?
              They'll let you out of it so long as you pay the rental for the full term.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
                They'll let you out of it so long as you pay the rental for the full term.
                That's not really letting me out of it then is it!

Comment

I'm undecided, SIII for £35 a month or pick up a refurb SII for peanuts and stick a giffgaff card in it??

I'm still on the original HTC desire which I'd keep if the internal memory was so bloody tiny.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Arent Hoaxley, Regressive and Computer losers part of S3?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X