• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At some point in the not too distant future we're going to rue the day!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At some point in the not too distant future we're going to rue the day!

BBC News - BAE Systems and Saudi Arabia sign £1.9bn Hawk jet deal

We have already sold them 72 Eurofighter Typhoon;s I would be more worried about them than a load of BSM learner drivers in the sky
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

and now for something completely different.........................

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The Saudis are facing an uprising from all those women who think they should not just be servile chattels. Can you believe it!

How else are they going to get them back in the kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          We have already sold them 72 Eurofighter Typhoon;s I would be more worried about them than a load of BSM learner drivers in the sky
          The hawk is a capable little fighter in it's own right. Seems like 911 has been forgiven.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            The hawk is a capable little fighter in it's own right. Seems like 911 has been forgiven.
            The US has being doing even bigger deals with the Saudi's, 9/11 is still in their collective memories, but the prospect of no oil is worse to them
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The US has being doing even bigger deals with the Saudi's, 9/11 is still in their collective memories, but the prospect of no oil is worse to them
              I'd never worry about the Saudi's. I reckon the only way they'd get these planes to actually fight would be to fill them with Pakistani ex-pat workers

Comment

About time we flog it off to the yanks for £1 like qinetico.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

[QUOTE=SupremeSpod;1548828]The hawk is a capable little fighter in it's own right. QUOTE]

No it's not, it's a very good trainer with no radar, slow, non agile (i.e. a stable platform) with very limited weapon carriage.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Question from the back:

How many do we have, sir?

Comment

Working...
                    X