• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Least unhealthy lunch options

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least unhealthy lunch options

What's the best options for lunches when you're away at work and faced with limited high street options?

I've just had a Sub. It was thick with heathly salad, but seemed to have enough salt to kill a small village. Other options are of course pies and pasties, although not north of the Devon border for the obvious reasons that only Cornish pasties are really edible, the rest are evil fakes.

None of this is the sort of thing you'd eat at home, so what's going to kill you slowest?

Any sushi shops - thats pretty healthy

Comment

Go for a liquid lunch.

HTH

one day at a time

Comment

Skip lunch, I think the the 7 weeks I have been here I am still in single figures when it comes to lunches.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Depends, if you can have the standard size subs that's ok, it's the big ones that are too much for lunchtime
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Kebab meat and chips?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
              Go for a liquid lunch.

HTH

WGAS, WHS