• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iron Sky - My Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Sky - My Review

Not bad but not brilliant. Very funny apart from the last 30 minutes which wasn't quite as good, but wasn't terrible either.

Did anyone else see it? What did you think?

It was slanted too much towards an American audience, what it needed was less politics and more Nazis.

The CGI was good for a low budget film though
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Was that the film with Mrs Thatcher in it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
        Was that the film with Mrs Thatcher in it?
        No it was about Nazi's hiding on the moon that one review said "based on a true story"
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Got it on DVD and watched it tonight had to laugh at the 2 soldiers reading a magazine.

Overall not as funny as it could be but considering budget pretty good.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Many years ago I read a book about nazis hiding under the Antarctic. They were into secret advanced technology and Bilderburg-type world domination.

Buggered if I can remember what it was called.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Buggered if I can remember what it was called.
              Blue Fires...

P.S. Iron Sky is good movie, they could have done better BUT given small budget they've done superbly.

Now they just need prequel ...

Comment

I recently bought the best of Iron Butterfly. Something of a one hit wonder I think. Good hit though.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Blue Fires...

P.S. Iron Sky is good movie, they could have done better BUT given small budget they've done superbly.

Now they just need prequel ...
                  I don't think that was it.

From the little I remember, it was about people who have been around for hundreds of years in the background, and just happened to become nazis on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    From the little I remember, it was about people who have been around for hundreds of years in the background, and just happened to become nazis on the way.
                    Sounds interesting, try to remember the name whilst I play Day of Defeat: Source, you've got a couple of hours

Comment

Working...
                    X