• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a millionaire!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a millionaire!!!!

Just received in my inbox!!! Fantastic!!!

Greetings to You & Your Family!

My wife Angela and I won the biggest Euro Millionslottery prize of Ј101,203,600.70 GBP in October last year 2011 and now we justcommenced our 2012 Year Charity Donation Scheme.

We will be giving out cash grants of 1,000,000.00 GBPeach to improve the lives and careers of five(5) Lucky Individuals, (5) NGOsand (10) Charity Organizations from any part of the world,making a total of 20donations.

To confirm this,you may watch our interview by visitingthe web page below; £101m lottery jackpot winners Dave and Angela Dawes to give millions to friends and family - Telegraph

Your email address was submitted to my wife and me fromthe best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donationscheme. You received this message because we have listed you as one of ourtwenty lucky millionaires.

If you receive this email on your office email address,you are advised to reply with this message on your private email address formore details on how to receive your cash grant.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THISMESSAGE AS IT MAY DISQUALIFY YOU.

Congratulations.

Dave and Angela Dawes.

London.

Email: [email protected]
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

<chavvy-luton-mode>
    Borrow us a tenner mate?
    </chavvy-luton-mode>
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Try to avoid getting divorced mate.

HTH

DimPrawn

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Try to avoid getting divorced mate.

HTH

DimPrawn
        If it wasn't for the pre-nup where MF gets half of her wages for life she'd be off like a shot. Poor cow.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
        X