• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War with Spain!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War with Spain!

BBC News - Gibraltar and Spain clash in fishing rights dispute

This is Dave's Falklands moment. Its his onl;y chance of getting re-elected.

Can either nation afford a war?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

During the war, all those British criminals on the Costa del Sol are interned.

Dave wins the war, and the Tories form the next government. The liberals, having annoyed so many of their supporters, sink without trace.

The Spanish, as the losers of the war, get massive aid from the UK to rebuild with the help of British workers, thereby boosting both economies.

What could go wrong?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Before we go to war with Spain, can we borrow one of their aircraft carriers?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Dave wins the war, and the Tories form the next government. The liberals, having annoyed so many of their supporters, sink without trace.

The Spanish, as the losers of the war, get massive aid from the UK to rebuild with the help of British workers, thereby boosting both economies.

What could go wrong?
          My soon to be purchased country villa in Catelonia gets bombed
          Last edited by Diver; 25 May 2012, 13:24.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

[QUOTE=Diver;1550399]
            Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

What could go wrong?[/QUOTE]

My soon to be purchased country villa in Catelonia gets bombed
            Well you could fook up your post by putting the end tags in wrong?

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Doesn't matter.

It'll get bulldozed by the local council anyway coz the right palms weren't crossed with silver when the planning permission went through.

HTH.
            This is why I am with my Granadan cave house, they can't knock something down that has been there 600 years and is part of the effing great big mountain.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

[QUOTE=SimonMac;1550442]
              Originally posted by Diver View Post

Well you could fook up your post by putting the end tags in wrong?

This is why I am with my Granadan cave house, they can't knock something down that has been there 600 years and is part of the effing great big mountain.
              Cave?

Yeh! Sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Cave?

Yeh! Sounds about right
                Yep and the deeper we go into the mountain the more the approx 150 bottle wine cellar is perfectly temperature controlled
                Last edited by SimonMac; 25 May 2012, 13:19.

Comment

Gibraltar's one and only runway sticks right out into the sea, which means it can easily be blockaded by Spanish fishing protestors.
                  They have the ability potentially to force us to send in a task force to keep food and essentials supplied to the peninsular.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                    Gibraltar's one and only runway sticks right out into the sea, which means it can easily be blockaded by Spanish fishing protestors.
                    They have the ability potentially to force us to send in a task force to keep food and essentials supplied to the peninsular.
                    I say strike first.

Bankrupt Spain

You know it makes sense

Comment

Working...
                    X