• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pork Scratchings anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork Scratchings anyone?

BBC News - Piglets perish in Friar Waddon farm blaze

I thought this thread would involve a well known British heptathlete needing help with an itch on her inner thigh.

Very disappointing; must do better.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You are going to piggie hell for that joke!

See you there
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

More than 150 piglets and 18 sows were killed in a fire at a farm in Dorset.

Six appliances and an animal rescue team were called to Corton Farm in Friar Waddon near Weymouth at about 20:30 BST on Thursday night.

The blaze destroyed the farrowing shed where the sows had recently given birth to the piglets.

Firefighters were unable to rescue the animals as the building had been so badly burned.

An investigation is under way into the cause of the fire and the lack of apple sauce at the scene.

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Last time I was in the UK, we couldn't find any pork-scratchings. Hopefully these events will have changed that.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X