• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye Bye Superman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye Superman

Just getting ready for Pink flloyd docu 'wish you were here', followed by another prog
    and the missus tellme she will be bringing me a Thai curry

so thats it for superman, I'll be having a green crap tonight

geddit ?

green crap tonight ?

awww fergerrrit

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

if you say it then it sounds like "green kryptonite"?

For that you owe us a FRiday story.......

Comment

Shine on you crazy diamond...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Shine on you crazy diamond...
        Ta. You jjust sent me off into my record collection and I'm enjoying it immensely on this fine sunny morn,

And rats. I've now got the urge to invest in some new speakers, possibly a new hifi system as well.

I spotted a Sugden amplifier a few weeks ago in a second hand shop. No price tag on it so I don't imagine it's cheap.

Looks like this, but with substantially more power
        Last edited by Sysman; 26 May 2012, 09:50.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
          spotted a Sugden amplifier a few weeks ago in a second hand shop. No price tag on it so I don't imagine it's cheap.
          And oh bugger, I've just dug this up.

Recommended Retail Price – AUD$9,050.00.

It might be cheaper to go to the beer garden
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X