• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pot of yellow yoghurty stuff when ordering a curry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pot of yellow yoghurty stuff when ordering a curry

Kind of saffron coloured with green bits in. You never order it yet it comes along anyway trying to muscle in, along with those bags of sweaty salad.

I swear if curry houses stopped doing this ridiculous practice we would not be back in recession.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I swear if curry houses stopped doing this ridiculous practice we would not be back in recession.
    it's probably built into their price and you paid for it. I dilute it with real yoghurt and use it like a sauce. not bad. try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
      it's probably built into their price and you paid for it. I dilute it with real yoghurt and use it like a sauce. not bad. try it sometime.
      Precisley my point. I would have more disposable income to spend on stuff. Since I am getting ripped off on currys I cannot afford condoms, so SY02 will soon be expecting SY07 and then , oh wait, another tax payer. Curry houses are in league with George Osborne

Comment

Precisley my point. I would have more disposable income to spend on stuff. Since I am getting ripped off on currys I cannot afford condoms, so SY02 will soon be expecting SY07 and then , oh wait, another tax payer. Curry houses are in league with George Osborne
        Make your own curry at home then. I kid you not I had an English flatmate who dished out his own curries right down to homemade 'garam masala' (whatever that is)

Comment

Don't want any of that yoghurty stuff with a curry. Ditto salad.

For the record, has anyone EVER ordered a dessert in a curry house?
          I never have but I've noticed that you always get those same idendikit dessert menus that you get in Chinkees.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            Don't want any of that yoghurty stuff with a curry. Ditto salad.

For the record, has anyone EVER ordered a dessert in a curry house?
            I never have but I've noticed that you always get those same idendikit dessert menus that you get in Chinkees.
            Tsk tsk

Comment

Make your own curry at home then. I kid you not I had an English flatmate who dished out his own curries right down to homemade 'garam masala' (whatever that is)
              Any you might be?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                Let's face it. Most curry houses or takeways are a sham.
                For really authentic and clean, healthy, nutritious, homemade-like Indian food, drop in to the Sikh temple in Southall on a Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Let's face it. Most curry houses or takeways are a sham.
                  For really authentic and clean, healthy, nutritious, homemade-like Indian food, drop in to the Sikh temple in Southall on a Sunday afternoon.
                  Is this an invite?

Comment

Is this an invite?
                    Sure! It's a volunteer community thing. Everyone's invited.
                    And i'm not even remotely a practising religious person..

Comment

Working...
                    X