• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids today eh?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids today eh?

Just went cycling with my neighbour and his son. Neighbour bowed out after ten miles as he had to go to work, but me and his lad carried on as, well, we wanted too. In this crippling heat this 13 year old lad just lashed out 34 miles.

Fair brings a tear to the eye. Hats off to him.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Did you threaten to beat him if he stopped?

Seriously - its a top effort at that age.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Just went cycling with my neighbour and his son. Neighbour bowed out after ten miles as he had to go to work, but me and his lad carried on as, well, we wanted too. In this crippling heat this 13 year old lad just lashed out 34 miles.

Fair brings a tear to the eye. Hats off to him.
      Bloody brilliant for a lad.

I used to sweat buckets at that age when I bought out the crusty wanksock.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

When we did London to Paris last year, at one of the guest houses we bumped into a family doing the same trip - Dad, mum, girl about 14 and boy of 10. All carrying their own gear. They'd done 60 miles on the day we met them, then jumped on their bikes to get to the local town for dinner while we taxied.

Comment

Isn't this classed as grooming?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Don't worry, this thread is being monitored

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

We did a cheeky 10 miler with an 8 and 5 year old. Very impressed with them. I did a 34 miler on my new MTB last week and it hurt

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Not if they're already in a relationship.

Comment

Yay, well done suity and boy

damn well done
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                  X