• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why can't the BBC have a sports channel?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't the BBC have a sports channel?

I am noeing gettuing extremely p1ssed off with the fooking olympic flame coverage on the news channel. The only good thing to be said about it is that this time to dont have Chinese police patrolling the streets of the UK.

No doubt we will be deluged with fookball soon too.

Why can't those of us normal people be left in peace from the continuous deluge?

PS I will tune in for the women's beach volleyball.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am noeing gettuing extremely p1ssed off with the fooking olympic flame coverage on the news channel. The only good thing to be said about it is that this time to dont have Chinese police patrolling the streets of the UK.

Why can't those of us normal people be left in peace from the continuous deluge?

WHS
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

WHS

I'll tune in if the volleyball is topless.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
      X