• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Everybody needs good neighbours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody needs good neighbours

So after cycling yesterday with "Bianchiman", who has not trained one jot since L2B last year and is adamant he is still doing it
    Blimey he is unfit. 6 miles in and he was pulling up.

So I wanted to have a barby this afternoon, but I don't want the kids running amok and seeing as how their youngest calls over the fence parrot fashion "SY01, SYO1, SY01,SY01" in-*******-cessantly with no let up I am now not so sure I want to dole out on expensive barby food and beer only to be held prisoner in my own garden.

Gently words have been mentioned about this and hopefully it will improve.

So, all set for the barby.

And they are going out for the day

Then SY02 informs me they want to borrow our rotary washing line.

So I get to sit in my garden, in peace, sipping ale and eating barby food while staring at next doors skanks flapping in the breeze.

You couldn't make this tulip up.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    You couldn't make this tulip up.
    You could but really, what would be the point?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Have you ever thought about working for the Luton Tourist Board as a Plan B?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

This is riveting stuff.

How were your bowel movements this morning Suity? Ok?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          This is riveting stuff.

How were your bowel movements this morning Suity? Ok?
          I've had 2 so far today. The second was looser than the first but ultimately less satisfying.
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

I thought my life was dull but it turns out it's really quite interesting.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              I thought my life was dull but it turns out it's really quite interesting.
              My life is dull compared to SY's but, to be honest, that is totally intentional.
              Last edited by eek; 27 May 2012, 12:16.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
              X