• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mixed weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixed weekend

So, corking day yesterday with the family, BBQ, then my 16yr old lad and his mate offered to sit for the girls so me and wifey could go out. So we did! First time together in over 4 yrs that we've "popped" out for a pint! Top day.

Today, the girls playing in the garden, I'm sat watching F1, just remembered to book a hotel for tonight (4* £45 ). really cant be arsed driving to Heathrow tonight but client meeting in the morning in Uxbridge. spoiling the day it is! But then 1/2 on Friday is now calling to make up for the travel tonight!!

V long weekend next week!!
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Originally posted by scooby View Post
    So, corking day yesterday with the family, BBQ, then my 16yr old lad and his mate offered to sit for the girls so me and wifey could go out. So we did! First time together in over 4 yrs that we've "popped" out for a pint! Top day.
    Excellent!

Long weekend here. Just generally chilling in the sun.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
      We had to drop the twins at East Vigil an hour early for practice. Instead of spending the hour we went to the pub. It was GREAT! Fortunately as a Catholic drinking is compulsary - I only get dispensation to be teetotal as the even I am training for is for donations to the church.

Comment

Have drubk what I normally do in 3 months this weekend.

Have had BBQ's, pubs, wine in evening, and loads of exercise, but still feel poo.

Comment

Nice out today exploring a local Japanese market by the canals, followed by drinks and some jazz and now catching up on F1.

Bank holiday here this weekend.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Have drubk what I normally do in 3 months this weekend.
            Wib dat lebel of spelling yoz certanly haz. Hic!

nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
              Wib dat lebel of spelling yoz certanly haz. Hic!

I can haz loz o drinkz *hic*
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

8 pints of Stella Saturday night.

Scene of crime: The Rowbarge, St Johns, Woking (doubt anyone here'll know that) .

Felt pretty rough driving back but stopped for a Whopper at Fleet and a game of Super Hang On. Won 20 quid on the fruitees to boot so didn't take me long to perk up.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                  8 pints of Stella Saturday night.

Scene of crime: The Rowbarge, St Johns, Woking (doubt anyone here'll know that) .

Felt pretty rough driving back but stopped for a Whopper at Fleet and a game of Super Hang On. Won 20 quid on the fruitees to boot so didn't take me long to perk up.
                  Drink drivers should be dragged from their cars and shot (in the face)

I hope you weren't drink driving
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Drink drivers should be dragged from their cars and shot (in the face)

I hope you weren't drink driving
                    8 pints of Stella? Lightweight, he wasn't drinking.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X