• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow

Anyone giving tomorrow a miss and spending the day in the garden? Sorely tempted here

Dullest sockie ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
      Anyone giving tomorrow a miss and spending the day in the garden? Sorely tempted here
      Nope, I'll be there right on the button. I'm taking September off and losing 2 days pay for Queen and country next week.

one day at a time

Comment

Work for the yanks and a holiday there tomorrow I believe. I'll still be invoicing for the day though
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Work for the yanks and a holiday there tomorrow I believe. I'll still be invoicing for the day though
          Bank holiday in cloggers tomorrow
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I miss being a permie and being able to throw sickies
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              There is nothing stopping you!
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                A sickie, real or fake, may cost me money, but it doesn't stop me taking them as and when I need them. I'm getting paid shed loads so days off here and there are no big deal to me.

I won't take the piss of course.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Dullest sockie ever.
                  Fack off peenee-breath

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    A sickie, real or fake, may cost me money, but it doesn't stop me taking them as and when I need them. I'm getting paid shed loads so days off here and there are no big deal to me.

I won't take the piss of course.
                    Of course the real trick is to go in and bill when you're ill and then take the day off once the client is convinced that you really are sick but by now you're feeling better and in a fit state to enjoy it.

Not that I would condone such unprofessional behaviour of course
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X