• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rant - Bloody neighbours driving too fast on driveway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant - Bloody neighbours driving too fast on driveway

Got a real thing about this how grown up people (i.e. not boy racers) cant drive at a sensible speed around residential streets. If your on the motorway, then drive as fast as you want but is there any need to mule it around the cul-de-sac / off your driveway when there's kids/animals around?

Unfortunately, mothers with kids in the car seem to be the worst! Had a go at my neighbour this morning for using the shared driveway like an F1 pit stop. There's just no need.

My cat, Trevor, is a bit dull and has had a few lucky escapes with this bell end (my neighbour), so I've informed him of the consequences of running my cat over and it wont be nice.
    Last edited by psychocandy; 28 May 2012, 09:02.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

My car Trevor is a bit dull and has had a few lucky escapes with this bell end, so I've informed him of the consequences of running my cat over and it wont be nice.

I read this half a dozen times.

is the sun over the yard arm where you are ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Got a real thing about this how grown up people (i.e. not boy racers) cant drive at a sensible speed around residential streets. If your on the motorway, then drive as fast as you want but is there any need to mule it around the cul-de-sac / off your driveway when there's kids/animals around?

Unfortunately, mothers with kids in the car seem to be the worst! Had a go at my neighbour this morning for using the shared driveway like an F1 pit stop. There's just no need.

My car Trevor is a bit dull and has had a few lucky escapes with this bell end, so I've informed him of the consequences of running my cat over and it wont be nice.
      WPCS+1
      one day at a time

Comment

Who calls a car 'Trevor'?
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I read this half a dozen times.

is the sun over the yard arm where you are ?

Sorry my cat is called Trevor not my car. And its my neighbour who's a bell-end.

Comment

Sorry my cat is called Trevor not my car. And its my neighbour who's a bell-end.
            that clears that up. Good ranting btw

people who drive fast where kids are need to have their testes filed down with a rasp

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

people who drive fast where kids are need to have their testes filed down with a rasp

WEOS+1
              one day at a time

Comment

Dont get me wrong - I'm not one of these stick to 70mph on the motorway blah blah blah people. It just seems to be obvious that its not cool to mule it around a cul-de-sac at 8-30am in the morning when theres kids walking to school etc. Dont these people even think about that?
                Last edited by psychocandy; 28 May 2012, 09:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  Who calls a car 'Trevor'?
                  Cats are Eric, Keith, and Trevor. Previous cats before this (RIP) have been Kevin, and Neil.

No names for my cars. That would be just silly.

Comment

My cat, Trevor, is a bit dull
                    They do say pets and their owners start t get quite similar.
                    I've informed him of the consequences of running my cat over and it wont be nice.
                    Yes, he'll have gooey cat-guts all over his nice car and will probably blame you for not keeping your cat off his property.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X