PDA

View Full Version : New Neighbour...

Malcolm Buggeridge
28th May 2012, 10:09
...Is some bien pensant from Islington or some such place. I have deduced this from the fact that she runs the Frome Womens' Friends of Palestine Association (or something) and she's just had a garden party in aid of said group replete with Palestinian flags, Arabic folk music and the aroma of Baba Ghanoush drifting across the fields.

Her biggest crime, in my eyes, is that she has moved in with about 15 cats in tow. There haven't been any cats around here for ages and we've been blessed with a stunning array of wildlife in the garden. Don't suppose that's going to last. If anything happens to my little robin that follows me round the garden :mad......

Now, off to find me Israeli flag......

oscarose
28th May 2012, 10:19
...Is some bien pensant from Islington or some such place. I have deduced this from the fact that she runs the Frome Womens' Friends of Palestine Association (or something) and she's just had a garden party in aid of said group replete with Palestinian flags, Arabic folk music and the aroma of Baba Ghanoush drifting across the fields.

Her biggest crime, in my eyes, is that she has moved in with about 15 cats in tow. There haven't been any cats around here for ages and we've been blessed with a stunning array of wildlife in the garden. Don't suppose that's going to last. If anything happens to my little robin that follows me round the garden :mad......

A few of these should do the trick.

Weather-Proof Cat Scare: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Betterware-Weather-Proof-Cat-Scare/dp/B001QV4DW8/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1338200249&sr=8-15)

HTH

:o

Diver
28th May 2012, 10:42
A few of these should do the trick.

Weather-Proof Cat Scare: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Betterware-Weather-Proof-Cat-Scare/dp/B001QV4DW8/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1338200249&sr=8-15)

HTH

:o

I have one of these

Daystate Ltd - World Class Airguns (http://www.daystate.com/)

It helps to keep their numbers down. murderous bluddy vermin that they are :mad

alluvial
28th May 2012, 10:52

Whatever you do, don't leave uncovered dishes of antifreeze lying around.

Diver
28th May 2012, 11:09
Whatever you do, don't leave uncovered dishes of antifreeze lying around.

Hmm!

Hadn't thought of that :smokin

Coalman
28th May 2012, 11:09
Where about in Frome are you - I grew up there!

Bloody town full of hippy's etc when I was growing up - made for interesting teenage years.

Old Hack
28th May 2012, 11:41
Where about in Frome are you - I grew up there!

Bloody town full of hippy's etc when I was growing up - made for interesting teenage years.

Frome was considered a rough old town in the 1970's and early 80's. Calne too, but I disgress...

Oh, and Slug pellets don't just keep slugs away...

AtW
28th May 2012, 11:46

Diver
28th May 2012, 12:02
Frome was considered a rough old town in the 1970's and early 80's. Calne too, but I disgress...

Oh, and air rifle pellets don't just keep slugs away...

FTFY :smokin

jimjamuk
28th May 2012, 16:02
I was a Frome-er as well - sounds like its gone to the dogs since I moved away

NotAllThere
28th May 2012, 17:35

Now, off to find me Israeli flag......Play Hava nagila at high volume as well.

SantaClaus
28th May 2012, 22:07
The funny thing is, a "from-mer" is a religious jew :)

TestMangler
28th May 2012, 22:25
I have one of these

Daystate Ltd - World Class Airguns (http://www.daystate.com/)

It helps to keep their numbers down. murderous bluddy vermin that they are :mad

Yes, shoot your new neighbours cat with an air rifle, preferably, shooting out of your own top window and into her garden. I'm sure it's all perfectly legal :smokin

Diver, do you use the airgun bbs by any chance ?

Diver
29th May 2012, 05:38
Yes, shoot your new neighbours cat with an air rifle, preferably, shooting out of your own top window and into her garden. I'm sure it's all perfectly legal :smokin

Diver, do you use the airgun bbs by any chance ?

1. I live in the country not in a built up area.

2. My nearest neighbours don't have any cats :cool:

Diver
29th May 2012, 08:49
FTFY. :eyes

I didn't wanyt to make t too obvious :smokin

My outside PI Lights came on several times last night. I think I may have another cat or a fox on the prowl.

Tonight I will find out.

I hope it's a fox as I actually do find shooting cats difficult.

beggers are so fast :glasses

alluvial
29th May 2012, 08:54
I didn't wanyt to make t too obvious :smokin

My outside PI Lights came on several times last night. I think I may have another cat or a fox on the prowl.

Tonight I will find out.

I hope it's a fox as I actually do find shooting cats difficult.

beggers are so fast :glasses

So are you going to be pulling an all-nighter sat in the herbaceous border with camo paint and twigs stuck in your hat, weapon at the ready?

bless 'em all
29th May 2012, 09:01
So are you going to be pulling an all-nighter sat in the herbaceous border with camo paint and twigs stuck in your hat, weapon at the ready?

He's not going dogging is he?

Old Greg
29th May 2012, 09:54

Reading between the lines, it's time to hoist your Bridgwater and Frome Repressed Homosexuals against Ladies banner.

Diver
29th May 2012, 10:03
He's not going dogging is he?

That's what I thought!

and then I thought "how did he know!!!!""

:smokin

alluvial
29th May 2012, 11:17
That's what I thought!

and then I thought "how did he know!!!!""

:smokin

No, I meant like, you know. You wanna get the cat like, so, you dress up in all this camouflage and green army shit and stuff like. Then you get your piece see, and then hang out in the shrubs like, waiting for some pussy.

Oh bugger it, you're right, I was thinking of dogging. :emb