• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBQ + Petrol = .......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ + Petrol = .......

BBQ horror as dad engulfed by fireball - Local - Lancashire Evening Post

A dad-of-three has been left with horrific burns after he poured petrol on to a lit barbecue.

John Woof, 32, doused the barbecue in petrol from his mower to liven it up but was engulfed by an ‘eight-foot fireball’.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Mr Woof, who works as an engineer

Two things to note. One, hes obviously not a good engineer and Two, Woof, WOOF, is that the sound he made when he lit up

Comment

What sort of engineer?

Another idiot for the Darwin Award
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Probably fixing vending machines

Stupid poor sod.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

What sort of engineer?

Still alive so can only get an honourable mention.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Probably fixing vending machines

Stupid poor sod.
            Obviously stupid. I thought everyone knew that you should fill a balloon up with the petrol and lob it in from a distance.

Comment

Not eligable, even if he'd managed to kill himself. Dad-of-three.

You have to remove yourself from the gene pool before procreating.

It still makes me wonder how someone that stupid managed to find a mate and breed in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
                Obviously stupid. I thought everyone knew that you should fill a balloon up with the petrol and lob it in from a distance.
                I would have thought the food would be tainted if you used petrol!
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

He can't have a Darwin... (the clues in the father of three bit )

Last year I needed to clear a six foot pile of weeds and dead plants. (and a three month old dead christmas tree ) so like this poor sod I wandered off down the garage and bought a liter of petrol and doused the pile of garden waste, and left it to soak in over a warm sunny day. In the evening I lit the home made incendiary bomb and almost took my windows out with the sudden blast. Luckily I had the sense to light a block of wood and lob it at the pile of crap from 10 foot away, or I would have been knocked on my back from the blast wave

We have some pictures somewhere. The flames where up past next doors roof.

Guy from next door came over and asked if we wanted to call the fire brigade

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    He can't have a Darwin... (the clues in the father of three bit )

Last year I needed to clear a six foot pile of weeds and dead plants. (and a three month old dead christmas tree ) so like this poor sod I wandered off down the garage and bought a liter of petrol and doused the pile of garden waste, and left it to soak in over a warm sunny day. In the evening I lit the home made incendiary bomb and almost took my windows out with the sudden blast. Luckily I had the sense to light a block of wood and lob it at the pile of crap from 10 foot away, or I would have been knocked on my back from the blast wave

We have some pictures somewhere. The flames where up past next doors roof.

Guy from next door came over and asked if we wanted to call the fire brigade
                    I was wandering into the house chuckling to myself on Friday night when the neighbour (bianchiman) asked why I was laughing manically. I showed him my singed arm and pointed at the chiminea. If you pour lighter fluid down the chimney bit, the flames shoot up the chimney in a sort of flamey mushroom cloud this lighting your sleeve and taking all the hair off your arms and hands.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X