• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come dine on me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come dine on me

Linky

This chef's got balls.

Mao Sugiyama, a self-described "asexual" from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month, Calorie Lab reported.

In most cases, "asexual" is a word used to describe a person who is non-sexual. Sugiyama, however, embraces it as a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender.

Sugiyama sparked a firestorm of interest on April 8 with one tweet:

"[Please retweet] I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen …Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location."

Just days after Sugiyama's 22nd birthday, the artist underwent elective genital-removal surgery, divvied up the severed penis shaft, testicles, and scrotal skin between five people, and garnished it with button mushrooms and Italian parsley.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    So you don't like mushrooms then?

Comment

Was Zeity there?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Nah - no Fava beans

sorry someone had to say it.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I guess some people will try anything to get into the Good Food Guide.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just days after Sugiyama's 22nd birthday, the artist underwent elective genital-removal surgery, divvied up the severed penis shaft, testicles, and scrotal skin between five people, and garnished it with button mushrooms and Italian parsley.
            He was later prosecuted for failing to warn customers that the dish may contain nuts
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              100,000 Yen = 800 Quid.

****. That.

Comment

Working...
              X