• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"The man is a war criminal"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The man is a war criminal"

Sky news seem to think this is a lurid allegation.

Hmmm.

Think it is fact.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Think it is fact.
    It would only be a fact if he got convicted.

Until then it's an allegation.

HTH

Comment

Stalin never got convicted.

Comment

In Soviet Union nobody had fair trial, only fair that Stalin had the same - he got "convicted" by the Party which blamed him for a lot of stuff that people who placed the blame were also responsible for.

In any case I don't think Bliar has done anything remotely close to what Stalin did, in comparison he is totally innocent.

Comment

Then he wasn't one either, but there are still a lot of things you can call both men
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

you decide

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The chap had a valid point that nobody seems to consider. JPM got first dibs on the Iraq banking system and Tones somehow gets hired by them just after he gives up the job.

And yes I do see Tony as a war criminal, an absolute needless war he was all too quick to join in with lies and dodgy dossiers. I can see why the states lashed out but it was not something we should have got into.

Comment

There's only one way to find out. A witty poll.

Comment

The chap had a valid point that nobody seems to consider. JPM got first dibs on the Iraq banking system and Tones somehow gets hired by them just after he gives up the job.

And yes I do see Tony as a war criminal, an absolute needless war he was all too quick to join in with lies and dodgy dossiers. I can see why the states lashed out but it was not something we should have got into.
                  eh ?

you are confusing corruption with war criminality

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                  X